The equipment can be picked up at the Unterwurzacher shop. In Wald im Pinzgau this shop is situated nearby the Schöneben chaletvillage. In Königsleiten this shop is situated at the top of the village, opposite the liftpass office.
- You will rent equipment for 7 days but will only pay for 6 days.
- You will pay an attractive price which is much lower than renting it on the spot.
- The equipment is regularly maintained and entirely prepared at purchase.
- If you are not pleased with your equipment, it is not a problem to switch.
Equipment per level:
The equipment is devided into several categories, depending on experience and wishes of the customer.
- Category Silver: For both novice and well experienced snowboarders; newer models snowboards and boots; choice from more models of snowboards and boots.
- Category Gold: Much demanding and very experienced snowboarders; the newest topmodels snowboards and boots; possibility to switch from equipment during the week (choice from available equipment).